SCARS are BEAUTIFUL

 


I do remember one of the few times I tried to be vocal about Scars being Beautiful. I got quite a several feedbacks, one of which stood out came from my junior brother.

He said, “Scars are beautiful ahbi? No wahala, how would you love to be scarred on the face?”

Obviously, I disliked the idea, but then it made me realized that no one intentionally gets scarred, we do not plan to fail. Yet, it is bound to happen one way or the other, and the result of this can destabilize one.

                              •      •     •      

Failure is a common scar among individuals. We've all had our taste of it at one point in our lives, and we often picture it as something unpleasant and ugly that we want no part of. This one-sided perspective has blinded us from seeing the beauty in our scars. 

When one fails, it becomes an opportunity to learn, because it has shown clearly that the path taken is a wrong one.

Since no one plans to fail, what do you do when you eventually get scarred? 

I’ll tell you for free that planning doesn’t necessarily guarantee that you are not going to fail. It only gives one an edge, a better chance at not failing.

So what do you do when you've failed?

                                •      •     •  

The first step is to have a mentality shift. You've to picture failure differently, this would help you handle it better when it comes.

To see the beauty in your scars, you've to see Failure as a thing of the past, something that had already happened. Then you look for a way out.

Identify why you have failed, pick the lessons, and try again.

Trying again after failing requires enough courage. You'll need to have a strong will and desire to rise. For that is what is going to push you up.

You may not necessarily comprehend the lessons from failing immediately, but when the time is right, you'll see how that ugly incident has helped shaped and mold you into being a better version of yourself.

Life exists because we have opposites, good/bad, male/female, rich/poor etcetera. So Expect failure, prepare for it and Knock it out!

You're an Overcomer.

I believe in you, believe in yourself.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Money

Crying Voices In The Wind