Crying Voices In The Wind

 


                         ☆           ✯          ☆


I have always known you to be gentle, subtle and easygoing. Growing up, I remembered choosing you over your scorching opponent. I sleep better when you come, smiling satisfyingly under the sheets. But today your presence was cruel, as I heard your rustle I knew I didn't wanted you here. Not here, not now.

I tried to get some sleep, hoping it would distract me from your presence. But I can't help but notice the changes in your calls, softly at first, then gradually you got me tensed.

Rumbling outside, hitting my window frames, I could bet I heard you circle my room over and again. Your breezy escort blazing, your voice husky. Then I heard a loud thud on my door, my heart was in my mouth. Your aggression heightened and I was baffled. I knew you to be gentle, your voice like a lullaby ushering me to sleep. What could be the trigger?

Then i heard it—

In the middle of your roars, I heard voices. Listening carefully, it felt like you were trying to tell me something. You carried a burden you would like to ease, It had controlled you and fueled your display.

Listening again, I shed a tear. I heard voices, crying in the wind.

                                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Money

SCARS are BEAUTIFUL